KamikazeHKamikazeH

Main Art Reviews Stats

Christmas with Dad and Me Christmas with Dad and Me

awesome

great job man, I thought the sound effects were particularly awesome.

WildFire Project WildFire Project

nice

I thought it was a solid little animation. Everything was fluid and I liked the track you used.

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

sweet

I'm pretty into it, man. I just get a kick out of the whole premise I suppose. I hope we get to see the other half.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

awesome

Awesome retro feel in both gameplay and style. Sort of like one of those old life sims. Bottom line, worth logging in to vote on.

Stinky Bean 2 Stinky Bean 2

meh

Not to come off like a jerk or anything, but this game is basically the most boring type of Zelda puzzle over and over again. Maybe some people like that, but it's so dull to me. Oh, and your character doesn't move nearly fast enough.

Grey-Matter Grey-Matter

excellent

This is an excellent game. Just hard enough for it to be entertaining without being infuriating. The artwork was unique and fluid. I'd say this stands up to any other game in the genre. Some people didn't enjoy the controls but I loved them. I'm sort of tired with the heavy focus on mouse controls in flash recently. I just wish it was longer.

Zelda on the electric guitar Zelda on the electric guitar

nice

I thought it was nice, but I really would have liked to see more expansion. Don't limit yourself.