KamikazeHKamikazeH

Main Art Reviews Stats

Christmas with Dad and Me Christmas with Dad and Me

awesome

great job man, I thought the sound effects were particularly awesome.

WildFire Project WildFire Project

nice

I thought it was a solid little animation. Everything was fluid and I liked the track you used.

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

sweet

I'm pretty into it, man. I just get a kick out of the whole premise I suppose. I hope we get to see the other half.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

awesome

The animation worked excellently with the eventual punch-line. I was expecting a non offensive all around family laugh, which is fine, but I got so much more. I want you to do kids shows man, please.

Product of a boring day Product of a boring day

Nice

I had a pretty good time with this one. It was fun and kinda cooky. I suppose touching up the little things in this would have made it all the better. We should all strive for excellence...

The Apex Neurotic Society The Apex Neurotic Society

awesome

Beautiful and interesting. I was sort of psyched on the philosophy and world perspective this one presented. Oh, and awesome pre-loader, by the way.

EPIC METAL! EPIC METAL!

w00t

This animation is so fucking metal. I won't deduct points for the music which, although not my kind of metal, you seem to enjoy. Keep up the good work, everything flowed smoothly for me, no glitches or anything.

Archklaus responds:

NICE

GLIP GLIP

great

This is really excellent work. The minimalist animation really highlights the type of humor. Although I only laughed out loud once, I feel that I enjoyed this one on a much deeper level than most other things I've seen on Newgrounds. I suppose like so many animations of Newgrounds, better recording equipment would have made this even better, but thats really out of your control. Keep up the good work, it's much appreciated.

Mario twa the movie Mario twa the movie

nice

Good sound effects, seriously hot soundtrack.

Pull Up The People Pull Up The People

awesome

This is really god damned awesome man. The beginning animation was definitely the best though. Really drew me into the whole thing.